Illinois has a Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program through Illinois Home Performance. The program is a “collaborative statewide effort comprised of many groups working together in partnership to improve the comfort, safety, and energy use of homes in Illinois.”
The program offers assistance in the following areas:
- Online energy assessment
- Building science hotline. The program connects homeowners with local experts that offer “unbiased advice on comfort or energy-use issues.”
- Information about Illinois Home Performance process
- Assistance in locating an Energy Auditor
- Rebates and financing assistance for homeowners
- Building Science Training Series, Training Calendar, eNewsletter sign-up, and how to become an IHP Participating contractor for Contractors
Keep Warm Illinois
Keep Warm Illinois is a program that helps homeowners combat Illinois’ winters, providing resources and tips to help homeowners and businesses stay warm, efficient and comfortable.
The program is a collaboration of numerous state agencies including the Illinois Home Weatherization Assistance Program, Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity’s Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program, the Illinois Emergency Management Agency, the Illinois Department of Human Services and the Illinois Tollway.
The Illinois Association of Energy Raters & Home Performance Professionals (IAERHPP)
IAERHPP is an association of building technicians and home performance consultants that specialize existing and new residences. Members are certified by RESNET or BPI.
Energy Audit Illinois
Home Energy Audit Chicago
GREEN DREAM GROUP LLC
5756 N. Ridge Ave. #11
Chicago IL 60660
Chicago Energy Consultants
PO BOX 220232
Chicago, IL 60622
3501 North Southport Avenue
North Lombard Avenue, Chicago, IL
|Do you know of an Energy Audit Service that is not listed here? Please let us know in the comments.|